Friday, February 20, 2015

Humiliation Phone Sex

Some people call me a "mean girl" because I enjoy humiliating pathetic losers but they only say that because they see that very same loser element in themselves. I feel like it’s my duty to all expose these losers to the world. After all I wouldn't want another Alpha Female to have to waste her time on a little dick loser. The funniest part of it all is that it’s so easy to gain the trust of these idiots and reel them right in. I can’t believe they actually think a girl like me would be interested in them. They’re so grateful for the attention that they’ll agree to do anything I tell them to and that’s when the real fun begins. I have them strip down naked and then I like to stick a horse tail butt plug up their ass. Then I put on some bright pink nipple clamps with tassels on them and for the finishing touch-a big black ten inch dildo held in his mouth like a dog bone. I make him wear a bright pink collar and a matching leash with a big id tag that says LOSER and it’s time to go for a walk around the neighborhood. I make sure to take tons of pictures and even video that shit so I can post it all over my social media. I just love to see the tears start as I make you piss and shit right outside like the dirty dog that you are. It’s so much fun being a humiliation Princess.

Call GreedyGoddessAdrianna for phone sex on Niteflirt.com 

Click for the web's best phone sex on Niteflirt.com

No comments:

Post a Comment